Advisor All in One Trade
FAQ - Answers to important questions
Our products often have additional DLL files to adapt the Expert Advisor or indicator on your computer (VPS). If your antivirus swears at the archive, disable it.
- Read the instructions for installing the adviser with the DLL below.
- All advisers and indicators are 100% working and tested.
- We update the versions of Expert Advisors and indicators. This is our right, but not an obligation.
- Download all files and updates in your personal account after authorization at the time of purchase.
- If any product turned out to be really not working, we will replace it to another similar one of your choice.
If the EA does not install, first check the version of your terminal and the correct installation of the DLL files. Instructions for installing a DLL here: How to install a DLL
Version indicates the maximum version of the EA that will transferred to you. Version updates are not provided unless otherwise stated in the product description. It often happens that the products also contain earlier versions of the product, this is due to updates to the adviser or indicator.
Accessibility - if set:
- < b>In stock - it means that the file will be available to you immediately after payment in your personal account.
- Manual processing - it will take time to process the order. (usually 5-15 minutes)
- On sale - it means that the product will appear in your account later, as soon as we buy the product, usually 1-3 days.
Developer - All products on the site are "developed" by the mqlmarket service .ru and technical support for these products is provided only through this site.
A refund is provided if the Expert Advisor file is not working according to the established requirements, which are specified in in the agreement (opens in a new window). In disputable situations, we are always on the client's side.
When working with forex robots, use a VPS (rented computer), do not regret it for $ 3 per month.
We have been working for more than 5 years already using these services:
1 VPS service from Zomro: registration link with promo code (you will be given a discount).
2 ForexBox VPS service: registration link (also get a discount).< span style="color: #34495e;">
3 VPS service from FirstByte: registration link (The cheapest (but stable!) VPS is 150 rubles per month)
If you find an error in the text, write to us and we will fix it! :)
The All-in-One Trade Indicator (AOTI) provides daily targets for EURUSD, EURJPY, GBPUSD, USDCHF, EURGBP, EURCAD, EURAUD, AUDJPY, GBPAUD, GBPCAD, GBPCHF, and GBPJPY. All other modules work on any instruments. The indicator includes many functions: a double channel for determining a trend, a price channel, MA bands, building Fibo levels, determining a culmination point, etc. The indicator was created to simplify market analysis and is based on several trading strategies that I use on real accounts.< /p>
Features of the All-in-One Trade (AOTI) indicator
Build target daily levels for EURUSD, EURJPY, GBPUSD, USDCHF, EURGBP, EURCAD, EURAUD, AUDJPY, GBPAUD, GBPCAD, GBPCHF, and GBPJPY. The features of the price movement, correlation of pairs, analysis of the price movement speed, its volume and spread are used. The indicator calculates levels on different timeframes and pairs, checks their development and strength, and then shows the optimal levels for the current day.
All of the following functionality works for any tool:
- Double channel to quickly determine the current trend. The slow channel shows a more significant trend. Fast - short-term trend
- Price Channel displays the boundaries of price extremes
- Fibonacci levels to determine the movement targets and price retracements
- MA Bands helps to determine trend strength and exit points
- Climax bars show possible reversal points (especially if they appear at significant levels) or trend continuations, depending on market conditions
- Micro support/resistance levels signal the end of a trend and a possible reversal. Breakthrough signals the possibility of continuing the movement. Have lower priority than arrow signals
- The arrows show the reversal points of the short-term trend. They take precedence over micro levels. Their signals can be used as scalping entry points
Important: to determine the levels, the terminal must be connected to your broker. The indicator needs a real-time quote feed and additional currency pairs to determine daily levels. Due to this feature, the functionality for determining daily goals is available only in real time!
Description of daily levels
Estimated Entry - predicted entry level
Today TP - daily profit level
Today SL - stop level
Min TP - minimum profit level (also breakeven level)
Max TP - maximum profit level (for a very volatile market)
GMT Offset Auto Detection - automatic detection of GMT Offset (does not work on weekends)
Manual GMT Offset - manually set GMT Offset value if automatic detection is disabled
Double channel settings: Slow Channel Bar, Fast Channel Bar - number of bars to calculate
Price Channel settings: Price Channel Period - smoothing period
Fibo levels settings: Fibo Levels Bars for Count - number of bars for Fibo calculation
Distance Between the Price and Arrow - distance between the Arrow and the price peak, in pips
Select Info Panel Size - Extended and Minimum sizes
Select Color Theme - Light and Dark themes