Advisor BEST SUPPORT AND RESISTANCE INDICATOR
Version indicates the maximum EA version that will be sent to you. Version updates are not provided unless otherwise stated in the product description. It often happens that the products also contain earlier versions of the product, this is due to updates to the adviser or indicator.
DLL files are included in the archive with the advisor or indicator that you purchase. Installing a product with a DLL is specified here: How to install a DLL? ( will open in a new window). Our dll files are safe and are automatically checked by cloud-based antivirus programs.
Availability - if set:
- Available - it means that the file will be available to you immediately after payment in your personal account;
- Manual processing - it will take time to process the order. (usually 5-15 minutes);
- Stockpiling - it means that the goods will appear in your account later, as soon as the robot is in stock.
Developer - All items on the site "developed" by the mqlmarket.ru service and technical support for these products is provided only through this site.
A refund is provided if the Expert Advisor file is not working according to the established requirements, which are specified in in the terms of the agreement (opens in a new window). In disputable situations, we are always on the client's side.
Installing EA trading advisors and robots:
- Files after the purchase will be available in your Personal Account in the section: My downloads.
- If the archive contains the MQL folder, then copy and paste it along the way to terminal: File - Open the data directory.
- If the robot is in the archive as an .ex4 or ex.5 file, then copy and paste it along the path in the terminal: File - Open data directory - MQL4 - Experts.
- Copy and paste the file with the indicator or script .ex4 or .ex5 along the path in the terminal: File - Open data directory - MQL4 - Indicators/Scripts.
When working with forex robots, use a VPS (rented computer), do not regret it for $ 3 per month.
We have been using two services for more than 5 years:
1 VPS service from Zomro: registration link with promo code (you will get a discount).
2 ForexBox VPS service: registration link (also get a discount ku).
If you find an error in the text, write to us and we will fix it! :)
BEST SUPPORT AND RESISTANCE INDICATOR FOR MT4 (402MB)
In the archive with the video file, instructions for operation and installation!
Finally, a multi-timeframe dynamic support and resistance indicator that helps you automatically identify strong buy and sell zones.
- Switch between 9 different timeframes
- Overlap different time frames for stronger levels
- Smart filters for more precise levels
SUPPORT AND RESISTANCE
- Multiple Wobble Low / High Scanner
- Overlap Support/Resistance
- Support/Resistance Pullback
- Adjust the strength of each timeframe
- One-click strict settings
- Individual settings for each timeframe
SUPPORT AND RESISTANCE TRADING STRATEGY
A proper guide to understanding how to profitably trade support and resistance levels.
Created by a team of CMT, CFTe and CFA certified traders.
Trading purely on support and resistance can be a very profitable strategy but only if you do it right. I am a full-time trader and run an award-winning research firm that provides analytical services to the world's largest banks and brokers. My personal trading method (besides support and resistance) involves using extended Fibonacci retracement levels , candlestick patterns (really important), True RSI and proper deal management.
Before you can even start trading support and resistance levels, you need to understand how to interpret them and, most importantly, how to filter out good zones from bad ones. Notice I'm talking about here zones, not about levels. Because support and resistance work in the form of zones (areas), and not specific levels.
Today we are going to look at a few things in particular to prepare you not only to use this support and resistance indicator, but also to make good money trading it.
Agenda for today:
- Support and resistance simplified
- Understanding high and low swing regions
- Identification of swing high and low areas on the indicator.
- Areas of retracement resistance and retracement support
- Determining the support and resistance of the rollback on the indicator
- Horizontal overlap of support and resistance areas
- Determining the overlap of support and resistance on the indicator
- Improve the accuracy of your support and resistance strategy
- Increasing precision with Fibonacci retracement levels
- Improve your accuracy with stochastic
- Increasing precision with RSI
- Increasing precision with Price Action
- Improve accuracy with correlation
At the end of this thread, you should be on the right track to making really good money using support and resistance in your trading.