Advisor Advanced Scalper
FAQ - Answers to important questions
Our products often have additional DLL files to adapt the Expert Advisor or indicator on your computer (VPS). If your antivirus swears at the archive, disable it.
- Read the instructions for installing the adviser with the DLL below.
- All advisers and indicators are 100% working and tested.
- We update the versions of Expert Advisors and indicators. This is our right, but not an obligation.
- Download all files and updates in your personal account after authorization at the time of purchase.
- If any product turned out to be really not working, we will replace it to another similar one of your choice.
If the EA does not install, first check the version of your terminal and the correct installation of the DLL files. Instructions for installing a DLL here: How to install a DLL
Version indicates the maximum version of the EA that will transferred to you. Version updates are not provided unless otherwise stated in the product description. It often happens that the products also contain earlier versions of the product, this is due to updates to the adviser or indicator.
Accessibility - if set:
- < b>In stock - it means that the file will be available to you immediately after payment in your personal account.
- Manual processing - it will take time to process the order. (usually 5-15 minutes)
- On sale - it means that the product will appear in your account later, as soon as we buy the product, usually 1-3 days.
Developer - All products on the site are "developed" by the mqlmarket service .ru and technical support for these products is provided only through this site.
A refund is provided if the Expert Advisor file is not working according to the established requirements, which are specified in in the agreement (opens in a new window). In disputable situations, we are always on the client's side.
When working with forex robots, use a VPS (rented computer), do not regret it for $ 3 per month.
We have been working for more than 5 years already using these services:
1 VPS service from Zomro: registration link with promo code (you will be given a discount).
2 ForexBox VPS service: registration link (also get a discount).< span style="color: #34495e;">
3 VPS service from FirstByte: registration link (The cheapest (but stable!) VPS is 150 rubles per month)
If you find an error in the text, write to us and we will fix it! :)
Scalper for EURUSD, USDJPY, GBPUSD and XAUUSD.
Advanced Scalper — it is the result of over 15 years of market research and trading advisor programming. The EA uses advanced exit algorithms and has built-in spread filters and slippage control algorithms. Flexible customization in accordance with the needs of the client, wide customization options. Of course, there are also recommended settings, which can be viewed on the comments page.
The basic logic of the adviser has been successfully working on real accounts for more than two years. These results will also be published on the comments page.
Theoretically, the EA can be used on any market with a low spread and good liquidity. However, I recommend the following currency pairs: EURUSD, USDJPY, GBPUSD and XAUUSD.
There are two ways to use this EA (at the moment):
- Fully automated trading with calculation of entries based on the high/low breakout system. This mode can be used on any time frame, but H1 or H4 is recommended for more security.
- As a tool for manual trading strategies where a trader can use entry points, or in combination with other EAs to determine entry points , while Advanced Scalper will use advanced exit algorithms for such trades.
EA Key Features
- Strict use of stop loss for each trade < low commission and fast execution. It is best to choose a broker with STOPLEVEL=0 (=minimum stop loss distance).
Most ECN brokers provide such conditions.
(This is a short version of the description. Full description is available in the manual at link)
- spread/slippage filters — set up spread filters and slippage control
- time filters — trade time setting, including Friday trading stop time
- other filters — other settings, including virtual stop loss and display of information on the chart
- Strategy 1 - Trade Entry management — setting parameters for defining trade entries
- Strategy 2 - Manual trade settings — setting up trade selection for manual trading or tracking trades of other Expert Advisors
- Trade Exit management — setting exit strategies, stop loss and take profit
- Lotsize Settings — lot size calculation method for strategy 1
- Trading Hours —