Advisor Algo Plus
FAQ - Answers to important questions
Our products often have additional DLL files to adapt the Expert Advisor or indicator on your computer (VPS). If your antivirus swears at the archive, disable it.
- Read the instructions for installing the adviser with the DLL below.
- All advisers and indicators are 100% working and tested.
- We update the versions of Expert Advisors and indicators. This is our right, but not an obligation.
- Download all files and updates in your personal account after authorization at the time of purchase.
- If any product turned out to be really not working, we will replace it to another similar one of your choice.
If the EA does not install, first check the version of your terminal and the correct installation of the DLL files. Instructions for installing a DLL here: How to install a DLL
Version indicates the maximum version of the EA that will transferred to you. Version updates are not provided unless otherwise stated in the product description. It often happens that the products also contain earlier versions of the product, this is due to updates to the adviser or indicator.
Accessibility - if set:
- < b>In stock - it means that the file will be available to you immediately after payment in your personal account.
- Manual processing - it will take time to process the order. (usually 5-15 minutes)
- On sale - it means that the product will appear in your account later, as soon as we buy the product, usually 1-3 days.
Developer - All products on the site are "developed" by the mqlmarket service .ru and technical support for these products is provided only through this site.
A refund is provided if the Expert Advisor file is not working according to the established requirements, which are specified in in the agreement (opens in a new window). In disputable situations, we are always on the client's side.
When working with forex robots, use a VPS (rented computer), do not regret it for $ 3 per month.
We have been working for more than 5 years already using these services:
1 VPS service from Zomro: registration link with promo code (you will be given a discount).
2 ForexBox VPS service: registration link (also get a discount).< span style="color: #34495e;">
3 VPS service from FirstByte: registration link (The cheapest (but stable!) VPS is 150 rubles per month)
If you find an error in the text, write to us and we will fix it! :)
Congratulations on the acquisition of artificial intelligence Algo Plus. We wish you all the best and profitable in the coming year. You will receive frequent updates and configuration files as we adapt this algorithm every month as market conditions change.
Recommended pairs: EURUSD, GBPUSD
Time frame: M1 (recommended) or M5. For more activity, run it on the H1 timeframe.
• Other pairs: GBPJPY, USDCHF, EURCHF, USDJPY
The Setup Is Explained!
• * Lots per 1000: This is the size of the lot that AlgoPlus will take to the balance of $1000. As your balance increases by +1000, your lot size will be increased by + regardless of the lot size you set. We recommend leaving it equal to 0.3 per 1000.
RECOMMENDATION ON HOW TO RUN
Algo Plus is a high-frequency algorithm based on price action. He won't trade every day, so don't panic if he doesn't open trades in a week. He will only trade at a high frequency, that is, with large volumes. When the market moves quickly in one direction or makes a quick jump in liquidity (FU candle), that's when Algo Plus is traded.
Time frame: To make the most of Algo Plus, we recommend running it on 7-8 pairs on the M1 chart.
For more activity, you can work on the H1 chart. Nevertheless, we recommend working mainly on the M1 chart.
Pairs: EURUSD, GBPUSD, GBPJPY, EURCHF, USDJPY, USDCHF
Open all the above 6 pairs on another chart with the M1 timeframe and run Algo Plus on each pair.
Stop–loss should be no more than 3 - 5 points. recommended 3 points
The maximum spread is set at 1.2 - 2.3 points, a maximum of 1.3 is recommended
NOTE: Algo Plus will mainly trade GBPJPY as it is the most volatile of all. For other pairs, he will open deals very rarely. But in the long run, this algorithm turned out to be very consistent.