Advisor EA Sapphire
Version indicates the maximum EA version that will be sent to you. Version updates are not provided unless otherwise stated in the product description. It often happens that the products also contain earlier versions of the product, this is due to updates to the adviser or indicator.
DLL files are included in the archive with the advisor or indicator that you purchase. Installing a product with a DLL is specified here: How to install a DLL? ( will open in a new window). Our dll files are safe and are automatically checked by cloud-based antivirus programs.
Availability - if set:
- Available - it means that the file will be available to you immediately after payment in your personal account;
- Manual processing - it will take time to process the order. (usually 5-15 minutes);
- Stockpiling - it means that the goods will appear in your account later, as soon as the robot is in stock.
Developer - All items on the site "developed" by the mqlmarket.ru service and technical support for these products is provided only through this site.
A refund is provided if the Expert Advisor file is not working according to the established requirements, which are specified in in the terms of the agreement (opens in a new window). In disputable situations, we are always on the client's side.
Installing EA trading advisors and robots:
- Files after the purchase will be available in your Personal Account in the section: My downloads.
- If the archive contains the MQL folder, then copy and paste it along the way to terminal: File - Open the data directory.
- If the robot is in the archive as an .ex4 or ex.5 file, then copy and paste it along the path in the terminal: File - Open data directory - MQL4 - Experts.
- Copy and paste the file with the indicator or script .ex4 or .ex5 along the path in the terminal: File - Open data directory - MQL4 - Indicators/Scripts.
When working with forex robots, use a VPS (rented computer), do not regret it for $ 3 per month.
We have been using two services for more than 5 years:
1 VPS service from Zomro: registration link with promo code (you will get a discount).
2 ForexBox VPS service: registration link (also get a discount ku).
If you find an error in the text, write to us and we will fix it! :)
EA Sapphire is an automated Expert Advisor that uses a trading model based on key price levels. Each entry point is analyzed by an advanced selection algorithm and, depending on the specified criteria, a breakout or rebound strategy is used from the price level. All trading positions contain a protective stop order, and also include breakeven and profit taking levels.
The EA contains a trailing stop order block, a flexible economic news filter, a spread increase protection block, daily and time trading filters. The EA allows you to work both with a fixed lot and use automatic calculation based on a given risk per trade.
- Smart position tracking algorithm.
- Each position contains a protective stop order.
- Working with fixed and autolots based on MM.
- Control of the release of economic news.
- Working with four- and five-digit quotes.
- Advanced recovery system.
- Spread protection
- Low trading drawdown.
- Flexible customization.
- Min. deposit: 100$.
- Instruments: EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDJPY.
- Recommended timeframe: H1 and above.
- Use an ECN account and a VPS.
- DepoLoad - deposit usage, %;
- FixedLot - fixed trading lot;
- AutoLot - automatic lot calculation;
- RiskPerTrade - risk per trade, %;
- TradeBuy - use long positions;
- TradeSell - use short positions;
- TakeProfit - take profit level;
- StopLoss - stop loss level;
- TrailSL - trailing stop level;
- TrailStep - trailing stop step;
- BuyShift - offset of the entry point of a long position;
- SellShift - offset of the short position entry point;
- BreakEven - use breakeven block;
- BELevel - breakeven setting level;
- BEPips - breakeven point value;
- -- Single Trade - restoring with a single opposite position;
- -- GridRecovery - advanced recovery system using a flexible grid of orders;
- -- Disabled - not used;
- GridMultiLot - lot multiplier, used if RecoveryMode = GridRecovery;
- GridTakeProfit - take profit of the stack of orders, used if RM = GR;
- GridFirstOrderStep - distance of the first order, used if RM = GR;
- GridNextOrdersStep - distance of next orders, used if RM = GR;
- GridMaxDD - maximum allowable drawdown, %. Used if RM = GR;
- UseSpreadFilter - high spread protection;
- MaxSpread - maximum spread value;
- UseNewsFilter - use the news filter;
- DetectLowNews - detect low importance news;
- PauseBeforeLow - pause before release of news with low importance;
- PauseAfterLow - pause after news with low importance is released;
- DetectMiddleNews - detect middle news;
- PauseBeforeMiddle - pause before the release of news of medium importance;
- PauseAfterMiddle - pause after the release of news of medium importance;
- DetectHighNews - detect high importance news;
- PauseBeforeHigh - pause before high importance news release;
- PauseAfterHigh - pause after high importance news release;
- DetectNFPNews - track "Non Farm Payrolls" news;
- PauseBeforeNFP - pause before exiting NFP;
- PauseAfterNFP - pause after NFP exit;
- OnlySymbolNews - only news of the current symbol;
- ServerGMT - server GMT timezone;
- UseTimeFilter - time filter;
- HourStart - EA start, hour;
- MinuteStart - n