Advisor Elemental EA 2.6 MT4
FAQ - Answers to important questions
Our products often have additional DLL files to adapt the Expert Advisor or indicator on your computer (VPS). If your antivirus swears at the archive, disable it.
- Read the instructions for installing the adviser with the DLL below.
- All advisers and indicators are 100% working and tested.
- We update the versions of Expert Advisors and indicators. This is our right, but not an obligation.
- Download all files and updates in your personal account after authorization at the time of purchase.
- If any product turned out to be really not working, we will replace it to another similar one of your choice.
If the EA does not install, first check the version of your terminal and the correct installation of the DLL files. Instructions for installing a DLL here: How to install a DLL
Version indicates the maximum version of the EA that will transferred to you. Version updates are not provided unless otherwise stated in the product description. It often happens that the products also contain earlier versions of the product, this is due to updates to the adviser or indicator.
Accessibility - if set:
- < b>In stock - it means that the file will be available to you immediately after payment in your personal account.
- Manual processing - it will take time to process the order. (usually 5-15 minutes)
- On sale - it means that the product will appear in your account later, as soon as we buy the product, usually 1-3 days.
Developer - All products on the site are "developed" by the mqlmarket service .ru and technical support for these products is provided only through this site.
A refund is provided if the Expert Advisor file is not working according to the established requirements, which are specified in in the agreement (opens in a new window). In disputable situations, we are always on the client's side.
When working with forex robots, use a VPS (rented computer), do not regret it for $ 3 per month.
We have been working for more than 5 years already using these services:
1 VPS service from Zomro: registration link with promo code (you will be given a discount).
2 ForexBox VPS service: registration link (also get a discount).< span style="color: #34495e;">
3 VPS service from FirstByte: registration link (The cheapest (but stable!) VPS is 150 rubles per month)
If you find an error in the text, write to us and we will fix it! :)
ELEMENTAL is a fully automatic multi-currency night robot.
The main idea is that any trend has its current boundaries, after which the price comes to an equilibrium state.
The boundaries of the current trend are determined by dynamic support and resistance levels that are updated on each candle.
Since night trading has its own characteristics, the main of which is the limited liquidity of the market, trading is carried out with pending "limit" orders, for additional protection against slippage.
Because this is a multi-currency Expert Advisor, trading on different currency pairs can be carried out from one chart. You can install the robot on the chart of one any currency pair and specify in the parameters which currency pairs should be traded. However, this method is not recommended. The reason is that quotes/ticks for each individual currency pair may come from the broker at different times, and when trading from one chart, there may be delays in making trading decisions. Therefore, it is recommended to install an adviser on individual currency pairs.
The EA does NOT use martingale, grid, arbitrage.
Positions are always protected by StopLoss and DD parameters.
Currency pairs, timeframe, terminal
At the moment, trading on EURUSD, USDCHF, USDJPY, USDCAD, AUDUSD, EURJPY, EURCAD, CHFJPY is recommended.
Working timeframe - M5.
Terminal - MetaTrader4.
- AutoLot - can take "true" or "false" values. If set to "true", the EA chooses the lot size for trading depending on the balance.
- Lots - lot size is set by the user if AutoLot is "false".
- Risk - part of the deposit in percentage used for automatic calculation of the lot.
- DD - maximum drawdown level, as a percentage of the balance, upon reaching which all positions of the Expert Advisor for this currency pair will be closed.
- ZeroPositions - if set to "true", the EA will open positions only if there are no other open positions on the trading account.
- AutoTakeProfit - if set to "true", the EA will determine TakeProfit on its own.
- TakeProfit - value of TakeProfit in points, if AutoTakeProfit=false.
- StopLoss - value of StopLoss in points. If "0", then disabled.
- TrailingStop - value of trailing stop in points. If "0", then disabled.
- TradingDirection - allowed order types.
- CommentOfOrder - comment to the order. Can take any value.
- EAidentifier - EA identifier that allows it to distinguish its own positions from other positions.
- InformationPanel - if "true", the information panel will be displayed.
- OneChart - if set to "true", trading will be conducted from one chart. To do this, you need to specify in the Symbol1...Symbol8 parameters the currency pairs that will be used for trading. If set to "false", trading will be conducted only on the currency pair on the chart of which the Expert Advisor is installed. Don't forget that the MetaTrader4 Strategy Tester only supports testing on one currency pair at a time.
- Symbol1...Symbol8 — currency pairs that the EA will trade on if the OneChart=true parameter. If your broker provides symbols with a prefix (for example, fx.EURUSD) or a suffix (for example, EURUSD.fx), then they must be indicated in the names of currency pairs.
You can use the default parameters for recommended currency pairs.