Advisor Golden Pickaxe MT4 (DLL)
FAQ - Answers to important questions
Our products often have additional DLL files to adapt the Expert Advisor or indicator on your computer (VPS). If your antivirus swears at the archive, disable it.
- Read the instructions for installing the adviser with the DLL below.
- All advisers and indicators are 100% working and tested.
- We update the versions of Expert Advisors and indicators. This is our right, but not an obligation.
- Download all files and updates in your personal account after authorization at the time of purchase.
- If any product turned out to be really not working, we will replace it to another similar one of your choice.
If the EA does not install, first check the version of your terminal and the correct installation of the DLL files. Instructions for installing a DLL here: How to install a DLL
Version indicates the maximum version of the EA that will transferred to you. Version updates are not provided unless otherwise stated in the product description. It often happens that the products also contain earlier versions of the product, this is due to updates to the adviser or indicator.
Accessibility - if set:
- < b>In stock - it means that the file will be available to you immediately after payment in your personal account.
- Manual processing - it will take time to process the order. (usually 5-15 minutes)
- On sale - it means that the product will appear in your account later, as soon as we buy the product, usually 1-3 days.
Developer - All products on the site are "developed" by the mqlmarket service .ru and technical support for these products is provided only through this site.
A refund is provided if the Expert Advisor file is not working according to the established requirements, which are specified in in the agreement (opens in a new window). In disputable situations, we are always on the client's side.
When working with forex robots, use a VPS (rented computer), do not regret it for $ 3 per month.
We have been working for more than 5 years already using these services:
1 VPS service from Zomro: registration link with promo code (you will be given a discount).
2 ForexBox VPS service: registration link (also get a discount).< span style="color: #34495e;">
3 VPS service from FirstByte: registration link (The cheapest (but stable!) VPS is 150 rubles per month)
If you find an error in the text, write to us and we will fix it! :)
Golden Pickaxe is a mean-reversion grid trading system that uses machine learning technology to place high-profit potential trades on the Gold market. It uses real market inefficiencies to its advantage to have an edge over the market. The EA has 5 predefined set files, which are essentially 5 different trading systems on gold. You may choose the default option (XAU Balanced Vol) or have your own preference
Supported currency pairs: XAUUSD (aka GOLD)
- Allows you to retrain Neural Network on your broker’s data
- Advanced News and Stock Market Crash Filter
- Flexible customization with a lot of filters and options
- Solid backtest and live performance
- Statistic Panel with Self Diagnostic System and Neural Network Forecast indicator
- Much cheaper than available high-quality alternatives
- Very easy to use: just read 2 lines of instructions below
How to install
- The EA must be attached to ONLY one XAUUSD M1 chart
- You need to give the EA access to the news list website and time server for news filter and time detection functionality to work correctly. Here is the link for the guide on how to do that (from 1:00 to 2:05)
- The EA is NOT sensitive to spread and slippage. But I advise using a good ECN broker
- The EA should run on a VPS continuously
- With only 1:30 leverage I advise not to use higher than low risk settings on a less than $6000 account, otherwise you might have problems with free margin. With 1:100 leverage it should be fine with up to significant risk setting on a $1000 account
MM & Risk settings
- Allow Opening a new Grid – on/off opening of new grids. It does not affect the already open grids
- Lot-sizing Method – select the lot sizing method according to the risk you want to take: Fixed Lots will use fixed lot size from the “Fixed lot” parameter, Dynamic Lots will use ‘Dynamic Lot’ parameter, Deposit load will calculate lots based on deposit load%, and 4 predefined presets will calculate risk automatically for you
- Fixed Lot – fixed trading lot for the initial trade.
- Dynamic Lot (Balance/Equity based) – balance/equity to be used per 0.01 lot
- Deposit Load % – % of the deposit that will be totally used to open the initial trade
- Percentage Pips Mode – on/off percentage pips mode. 1 per. pip = 0.0001 * Curr. Price
- Daily ATR Period – period of the daily ATR
- Price Channel Period – period of Donchian channels used to calculate the upper/lower levels
- Price Channel Time Frame – working TF for the Donchian channels
- Daily EMA Period – period of the daily EMA for calculating the medium-term trend
- Volatility Filter – allows you to avoid risky trades during periods of high volatility
- Enable Neural Network Filter – on/off filtering of trades using ML technology
- Use Built-in Perceptron Configuration – if true, the EA will use built-in Perceptron config. If false, the EA will load the custom config file Perceptron_Config.txt located in the common directory for all MT4/5 terminals
- Min Probability of Profit % – min predicted probability that a trade will result in profit
- Perceptron Training Mode – if true, the EA will try to train Perceptron and save results in the external config file Perceptron_Config.txt
- Dataset Max Size – maximum dataset size for raw data
- Neuron in Hidden Layer – number of neurons in the hidden layer. If zero, then no hidden layer will be used
- Training Algo – training algorithm: Levenberg–Marquardt or L-BFGS
- Number of Restarts – max. number of restarts to find global optimum
- Trade Distance – min. step in pips between grid(averaging) trades
- 2nd Trade Multiplier – multiplier for the 2nd trade
- 3rd-5th Trade Multiplier – multiplier for the 3rd-5th trades
- 6th- Trade Multiplier – multiplier for the 6th-…. trades
- Maximum Trades – max number of grid(averaging) trades
- Trade Comment – comment for orders
- UID (0…9) – unique EA instance number. Usually no need to change it
- ShowPanel – on/off Info-panel