Advisor Perfect Score v5.58
FAQ - Answers to important questions
Our products often have additional DLL files to adapt the Expert Advisor or indicator on your computer (VPS). If your antivirus swears at the archive, disable it.
- Read the instructions for installing the adviser with the DLL below.
- All advisers and indicators are 100% working and tested.
- We update the versions of Expert Advisors and indicators. This is our right, but not an obligation.
- Download all files and updates in your personal account after authorization at the time of purchase.
- If any product turned out to be really not working, we will replace it to another similar one of your choice.
If the EA does not install, first check the version of your terminal and the correct installation of the DLL files. Instructions for installing a DLL here: How to install a DLL
Version indicates the maximum version of the EA that will transferred to you. Version updates are not provided unless otherwise stated in the product description. It often happens that the products also contain earlier versions of the product, this is due to updates to the adviser or indicator.
Accessibility - if set:
- < b>In stock - it means that the file will be available to you immediately after payment in your personal account.
- Manual processing - it will take time to process the order. (usually 5-15 minutes)
- On sale - it means that the product will appear in your account later, as soon as we buy the product, usually 1-3 days.
Developer - All products on the site are "developed" by the mqlmarket service .ru and technical support for these products is provided only through this site.
A refund is provided if the Expert Advisor file is not working according to the established requirements, which are specified in in the agreement (opens in a new window). In disputable situations, we are always on the client's side.
When working with forex robots, use a VPS (rented computer), do not regret it for $ 3 per month.
We have been working for more than 5 years already using these services:
1 VPS service from Zomro: registration link with promo code (you will be given a discount).
2 ForexBox VPS service: registration link (also get a discount).< span style="color: #34495e;">
3 VPS service from FirstByte: registration link (The cheapest (but stable!) VPS is 150 rubles per month)
If you find an error in the text, write to us and we will fix it! :)
The Expert Advisor is taken from the Internet via a public link in the public domain. We have nothing to do with this adviser. There are no guarantees for the adviser's work.
We just found this strategy interesting.
This robot enters the market at the opening of the London Stock Exchange (LSE). It is based on short-term reversal patterns that exploit the tendency of currency pairs to move towards the mean during the LSE session. The EA does not use indicators, grid, martingale. The trading system is suitable for both experienced traders and beginners. The EA has protection against high spreads and allows you to trade with a fixed or automatic lot size.
- Each trade is protected by a stop loss
- Not sensitive to spread or broker, you can choose any broker you trust
- No dangerous money management methods used (mesh is optional and not used in my signals)
- Good resistance to sudden market events
- Stress testing with 99.90% accuracy using tick data and variable spread
- The Expert Advisor is very easy to set up and use
Timeframe - M5.
Minimum balance: from $50.
Default parameters for EURUSD M5.
- Fixed Order Size - fixed trading lot
- Enable AutoLot - use automatic lot calculation
- Balance For Every 0.01 Lots - balance to be used for every 0.01 lot (automatic lot size based on balance)
- Max Risk Per Trade - auto MM based on stop loss and deposit amount. For example: with a value of 5, closing a trade with a stop loss will result in a loss of 5% of the balance
- Maximum LotSize - maximum allowable trading lot
- GMT Offset Auto - if set to true, the EA will automatically find the GMT offset. Need to allow requests to https:/ /www.worldtimeserver.com
- GMT Offset Manual - your broker's timezone (in winter)
- Adjust DST Manual - your broker's DST
- Monday Trading - enable/disable trading on Monday
- Tuesday Trading - enable/disable Tuesday trading
- Wednesday Trading - enable/disable Wednesday trading
- Thursday Trading - enable/disable trading on Thursday
- Friday Trading - enable/disable trading on Friday
- Friday Exit - if you want to close all trades on Friday use FridayExit=true
- Friday Exit Hour - the robot will close all open positions at this hour on Friday
- Trade Direction - you can choose long and/or short
- Volatility Ratio - filter based on intraday volatility. Default: 40 Recommended values: 0...100
- Hour/Minute to Open a Trade - here you can set the hour/minute to open a trade. They must be set to GMT+2 DST:US/EU (corresponds to GMT+2 in winter, GMT+3 in summer) timezone which gives five full 24-hour daily candles every week and is used by most brokers. Daily candles open at 0:00 during bank rollover. I use the default settings. This parameter does not depend on the broker or local time PC/VPS. Minutes must be divisible by 5, for example: 0,5,10...55.
- Maximum Spread - maximum allowable spread, pips
- Maximum Slippage - maximum allowable slippage for instant accounts, in pips. Increase it to avoid requotes and off-quotes
- Take Profit - take profit in pips (1 pip = 10 pips for a 5 digit broker)
- Stop Loss - stop loss in pips
- Hide Stop Loss - on hidden stop loss (SL is performed by an expert). If enabled grid, then SL will be disabled altogether
- Trailing SL - trailing stop in pips
- Trailing SL Start - when to start trailing, pips
- Magic Number - unique identifier for EA orders
- Order Comment - comment on EA orders
- Enable Grid - on / off grid strategy
- Grid Spacing/Grid Multipl