Advisor PipFinite Breakout EDGE v4.0
Version indicates the maximum EA version that will be sent to you. Version updates are not provided unless otherwise stated in the product description. It often happens that the products also contain earlier versions of the product, this is due to updates to the adviser or indicator.
DLL files are included in the archive with the advisor or indicator that you purchase. Installing a product with a DLL is specified here: How to install a DLL? ( will open in a new window). Our dll files are safe and are automatically checked by cloud-based antivirus programs.
Availability - if set:
- Available - it means that the file will be available to you immediately after payment in your personal account;
- Manual processing - it will take time to process the order. (usually 5-15 minutes);
- Stockpiling - it means that the goods will appear in your account later, as soon as the robot is in stock.
Developer - All items on the site "developed" by the mqlmarket.ru service and technical support for these products is provided only through this site.
A refund is provided if the Expert Advisor file is not working according to the established requirements, which are specified in in the terms of the agreement (opens in a new window). In disputable situations, we are always on the client's side.
Installing EA trading advisors and robots:
- Files after the purchase will be available in your Personal Account in the section: My downloads.
- If the archive contains the MQL folder, then copy and paste it along the way to terminal: File - Open the data directory.
- If the robot is in the archive as an .ex4 or ex.5 file, then copy and paste it along the path in the terminal: File - Open data directory - MQL4 - Experts.
- Copy and paste the file with the indicator or script .ex4 or .ex5 along the path in the terminal: File - Open data directory - MQL4 - Indicators/Scripts.
When working with forex robots, use a VPS (rented computer), do not regret it for $ 3 per month.
We have been using two services for more than 5 years:
1 VPS service from Zomro: registration link with promo code (you will get a discount).
2 ForexBox VPS service: registration link (also get a discount ku).
If you find an error in the text, write to us and we will fix it! :)
This is an Indicator!
- A unique price action based algorithm that has been proven to work under all market conditions.
- Pairs perfectly with any trading strategy.
- Automatically detects entry, exit, stop loss and take profit levels.
- Automatically calculates signal statistics.
- Never redraws, builds, or recalculates signals.
- Signaling strictly on the "Bar Closing".
- Works with any timeframes and financial instruments, including forex, cryptocurrencies, metals, stocks, indices.
- Has a toast notification, email notification, push notification, and sound alert functionality.
- Fully compatible with Expert Advisor (EA) development.
Close deals in 3 easy steps!
Step 1: Trade Setup
- Enter the signal if the Success Rate is at least 66% (Success Rate ≥ 66%).
Step 2: Set your take profit
- Option1: Recent swing - stop loss, calculated by the indicator.
- Option 2: Opposite Signal.
- Exit a buy signal on a new sell signal.
- Exit a sell signal on a new buy signal.
Step 3: Exit Strategy
- Option 1: Take profit at TP1.
- Option 2: Partial profit taking at TP1 and closing the remaining position at TP2.
- Option 3: Take profit on the opposite signal in order to get the maximum possible profit.
Auto Calculate Statistics
Reliable data that empowers you to trade with confidence.
- TP1 Hit - When at least TP1 is reached.
- EXIT Win - When closing on a new signal and with a positive profit.
- SL Hit - When the Stop Loss level is reached.
- Exit Loss - When closing on a new signal and with a negative profit.
- Percentage of signals that meet win conditions.
- Used to find the best trend pairs and timeframes.
- Period - the number of bars used to calculate the algorithm.
- Range Filter - coefficient used to filter the range of markets.
- Stop Loss Mode - stop loss used for calculation (Recent Swing or Opposite Signal).
- Take Profit Factor - multiplier used to calculate take profit levels.
- Maximum History Bars - maximum number of bars to calculate.
- Misc Parameters - controls the universal visibility of objects and buffers.
- Display Parameters - controls the display of objects on the chart.
- Graphics Parameters - controls the appearance and colors of objects on the chart.
- Dashboard Parameters - controls the display and colors of statistical data on the chart.
- Alert Parameters - controls available notification parameters.