Advisor PipFinite Breakout EDGE v4.0
FAQ - Answers to important questions
Our products often have additional DLL files to adapt the Expert Advisor or indicator on your computer (VPS). If your antivirus swears at the archive, disable it.
- Read the instructions for installing the adviser with the DLL below.
- All advisers and indicators are 100% working and tested.
- We update the versions of Expert Advisors and indicators. This is our right, but not an obligation.
- Download all files and updates in your personal account after authorization at the time of purchase.
- If any product turned out to be really not working, we will replace it to another similar one of your choice.
If the EA does not install, first check the version of your terminal and the correct installation of the DLL files. Instructions for installing a DLL here: How to install a DLL
Version indicates the maximum version of the EA that will transferred to you. Version updates are not provided unless otherwise stated in the product description. It often happens that the products also contain earlier versions of the product, this is due to updates to the adviser or indicator.
Accessibility - if set:
- < b>In stock - it means that the file will be available to you immediately after payment in your personal account.
- Manual processing - it will take time to process the order. (usually 5-15 minutes)
- On sale - it means that the product will appear in your account later, as soon as we buy the product, usually 1-3 days.
Developer - All products on the site are "developed" by the mqlmarket service .ru and technical support for these products is provided only through this site.
A refund is provided if the Expert Advisor file is not working according to the established requirements, which are specified in in the agreement (opens in a new window). In disputable situations, we are always on the client's side.
When working with forex robots, use a VPS (rented computer), do not regret it for $ 3 per month.
We have been working for more than 5 years already using these services:
1 VPS service from Zomro: registration link with promo code (you will be given a discount).
2 ForexBox VPS service: registration link (also get a discount).< span style="color: #34495e;">
3 VPS service from FirstByte: registration link (The cheapest (but stable!) VPS is 150 rubles per month)
If you find an error in the text, write to us and we will fix it! :)
This is an Indicator!
- A unique price action based algorithm that has been proven to work under all market conditions.
- Pairs perfectly with any trading strategy.
- Automatically detects entry, exit, stop loss and take profit levels.
- Automatically calculates signal statistics.
- Never redraws, builds, or recalculates signals.
- Signaling strictly on the "Bar Closing".
- Works with any timeframes and financial instruments, including forex, cryptocurrencies, metals, stocks, indices.
- Has a toast notification, email notification, push notification, and sound alert functionality.
- Fully compatible with Expert Advisor (EA) development.
Close deals in 3 easy steps!
Step 1: Trade Setup
- Enter the signal if the Success Rate is at least 66% (Success Rate ≥ 66%).
Step 2: Set your take profit
- Option1: Recent swing - stop loss, calculated by the indicator.
- Option 2: Opposite Signal.
- Exit a buy signal on a new sell signal.
- Exit a sell signal on a new buy signal.
Step 3: Exit Strategy
- Option 1: Take profit at TP1.
- Option 2: Partial profit taking at TP1 and closing the remaining position at TP2.
- Option 3: Take profit on the opposite signal in order to get the maximum possible profit.
Auto Calculate Statistics
Reliable data that empowers you to trade with confidence.
- TP1 Hit - When at least TP1 is reached.
- EXIT Win - When closing on a new signal and with a positive profit.
- SL Hit - When the Stop Loss level is reached.
- Exit Loss - When closing on a new signal and with a negative profit.
- Percentage of signals that meet win conditions.
- Used to find the best trend pairs and timeframes.
- Period - the number of bars used to calculate the algorithm.
- Range Filter - coefficient used to filter the range of markets.
- Stop Loss Mode - stop loss used for calculation (Recent Swing or Opposite Signal).
- Take Profit Factor - multiplier used to calculate take profit levels.
- Maximum History Bars - maximum number of bars to calculate.
- Misc Parameters - controls the universal visibility of objects and buffers.
- Display Parameters - controls the display of objects on the chart.
- Graphics Parameters - controls the appearance and colors of objects on the chart.
- Dashboard Parameters - controls the display and colors of statistical data on the chart.
- Alert Parameters - controls available notification parameters.