Advisor The Reaper EA 1.94
Version indicates the maximum EA version that will be sent to you. Version updates are not provided unless otherwise stated in the product description. It often happens that the products also contain earlier versions of the product, this is due to updates to the adviser or indicator.
DLL files are included in the archive with the advisor or indicator that you purchase. Installing a product with a DLL is specified here: How to install a DLL? ( will open in a new window). Our dll files are safe and are automatically checked by cloud-based antivirus programs.
Availability - if set:
- Available - it means that the file will be available to you immediately after payment in your personal account;
- Manual processing - it will take time to process the order. (usually 5-15 minutes);
- Stockpiling - it means that the goods will appear in your account later, as soon as the robot is in stock.
Developer - All items on the site "developed" by the mqlmarket.ru service and technical support for these products is provided only through this site.
A refund is provided if the Expert Advisor file is not working according to the established requirements, which are specified in in the terms of the agreement (opens in a new window). In disputable situations, we are always on the client's side.
Installing EA trading advisors and robots:
- Files after the purchase will be available in your Personal Account in the section: My downloads.
- If the archive contains the MQL folder, then copy and paste it along the way to terminal: File - Open the data directory.
- If the robot is in the archive as an .ex4 or ex.5 file, then copy and paste it along the path in the terminal: File - Open data directory - MQL4 - Experts.
- Copy and paste the file with the indicator or script .ex4 or .ex5 along the path in the terminal: File - Open data directory - MQL4 - Indicators/Scripts.
When working with forex robots, use a VPS (rented computer), do not regret it for $ 3 per month.
We have been using two services for more than 5 years:
1 VPS service from Zomro: registration link with promo code (you will get a discount).
2 ForexBox VPS service: registration link (also get a discount ku).
If you find an error in the text, write to us and we will fix it! :)
The Expert Advisor is taken from the Internet via a public link in the public domain. We have nothing to do with this adviser. There are no guarantees for the adviser's work.
We just found this strategy interesting.
Forget about beautiful history tests — Reaper EA is already proactive!
Let's face it, the biggest problem with most automated trading systems is that they all perform very well when backtested, but few of them actually work on live accounts.
It's very frustrating, especially when you trust them with your hard earned money. (Not to mention a bunch of EAs with customized test results, but that's another story.)
Reaper EA is based on a strategy that has been successfully working for many years. All this time she just got better. Instead of relying on good backtesting results and “hoping” that the results on a real account will match, real trading was used to develop the adviser, and existing techniques served as a starting point.
How to set up an Expert Advisor
- When using AutoGMT, make sure your computer/host has the correct time settings!
- Launch only on the M5 timeframe, all 14 pairs will work from one chart (OneChartSetup, EURUSD M5 is recommended, do not forget to specify the suffix)
- Optimized to run on 14 pairs: eurusd, gbpusd, usdchf, usdjpy, usdcad, eurjpy, eurgbp, eurchf, eurcad, euraud, gbpaud, gbpcad, gbpchf and audcad
- It is recommended to work on all of these pairs to spread the risk.
- It is recommended to use "Mode B", which works more stable for most brokers.
- Mode B uses stricter entries and a slightly larger stop loss to avoid hitting a stop out when the spread widens.
- Mode A uses a smaller stop loss and makes more trades — can perform very well on brokers with very low overnight spreads.
- I recommend specifying LotsizeStep in the AutolotMode parameter. (automatic money management)
- LotsizeStep values -> low risk: 500; average risk: 250; high risk: 150
- It is recommended to use an EA with low spread ECN brokers.
- Minimum recommended account size: $250 to work on all 14 pairs. It is also possible to run only on a few pairs of — in this case, $100 is enough.
Features of the Expert Advisor
- IMPORTANT: The EA only opens trades for two hours a day: one hour before the rollover time and one hour after. For most brokers, this time is from 23:00 to 1:00.
- The Expert Advisor trades limit orders. Slippage on such trades is usually positive.
- The EA uses fixed stop loss and take profit levels to minimize negative slippage on exit.
- The EA opens only one trade for each pair.
- The EA uses several exit strategies that limit the risk if some time has passed and the trade has not yet reached the take profit level.
- Safety first: the EA does NOT use grid, martingale, averaging and other risky methods.
- Results of many months of work on a real account even before the publication of the Expert Advisor on MQL5.
- The product is already at a very high quality development stage (no bugs, proven to work).
- Also successfully tested on real accounts with different brokers.
- Set files are not needed to work. Only the Lotsize parameter needs to be configured.