Advisor The Viper EA MT4
FAQ - Answers to important questions
Our products often have additional DLL files to adapt the Expert Advisor or indicator on your computer (VPS). If your antivirus swears at the archive, disable it.
- Read the instructions for installing the adviser with the DLL below.
- All advisers and indicators are 100% working and tested.
- We update the versions of Expert Advisors and indicators. This is our right, but not an obligation.
- Download all files and updates in your personal account after authorization at the time of purchase.
- If any product turned out to be really not working, we will replace it to another similar one of your choice.
If the EA does not install, first check the version of your terminal and the correct installation of the DLL files. Instructions for installing a DLL here: How to install a DLL
Version indicates the maximum version of the EA that will transferred to you. Version updates are not provided unless otherwise stated in the product description. It often happens that the products also contain earlier versions of the product, this is due to updates to the adviser or indicator.
Accessibility - if set:
- < b>In stock - it means that the file will be available to you immediately after payment in your personal account.
- Manual processing - it will take time to process the order. (usually 5-15 minutes)
- On sale - it means that the product will appear in your account later, as soon as we buy the product, usually 1-3 days.
Developer - All products on the site are "developed" by the mqlmarket service .ru and technical support for these products is provided only through this site.
A refund is provided if the Expert Advisor file is not working according to the established requirements, which are specified in in the agreement (opens in a new window). In disputable situations, we are always on the client's side.
When working with forex robots, use a VPS (rented computer), do not regret it for $ 3 per month.
We have been working for more than 5 years already using these services:
1 VPS service from Zomro: registration link with promo code (you will be given a discount).
2 ForexBox VPS service: registration link (also get a discount).< span style="color: #34495e;">
3 VPS service from FirstByte: registration link (The cheapest (but stable!) VPS is 150 rubles per month)
If you find an error in the text, write to us and we will fix it! :)
Viper Expert Advisor uses clear and efficient "mean reversion" inputs; during the trading session period (between 23:00 and 1:00 GMT + 2, US Daylight Savings Time).
These trades already have very high success, but if the market turns against the position, the EA will activate the trademark recovery mode.
The recovery algorithm will try to convert every failed first entry into a profitable result.
This EA was developed using the real world results of my previous EAs as a starting point and optimized using 99.99% Tickdata on MT5 with a $7 commission per lot per trade.
It was stress tested with a few "random settings"; for all pairs and successfully passed all tests. This means that the risk of over-optimization is reduced to almost zero.
Supported Pairs : GBPCAD;GBPCHF; GBPAUD;CHFJPY;AUDCHF; EURCHF;EURUSD;CADCHF; GBPJPY;GBPUSD;AUDCAD; AUDUSD;EURJPY; USDCHF;AUDJPY; USDCAD;EURGBP; EURAUD;EURCAD;
Timeframe : M15
Recommended minimum balance : $150 -> maximum 4 pairs. $500 or more is recommended to run all 20 pairs.
In order for AutoGMT and the news filter to work : it is important to add these 2 URLs to the "Allowed URLs" in MT4/MT5 settings (Tools -> Options -> Experts):
- https://www. worldtimeserver.com/
- (remove spaces!)
- The Expert Advisor does not require setfile to run. All pairs are pre-optimized and the settings are saved internally.
- Just run the EA on the EURUSD M15 chart and then in the options: enable OneChartSetup and set the pairs you want to use.
- Either choose a fixed lot size (AutoLotMode = use StartLots) or auto lot size based on balance/equity (AutoLotMode = use LotsizeStep).
- When using all 20 pairs -> Low risk (DD up to 15%): use LotsizeStep=2000 and minimum balance 2000$; Medium risk (DD up to 30%): use LotsizeStep=1000 and a minimum balance of $1000 ; High risk (DD up to 60%): use LotsizeStep=500 and a minimum balance of $500. These values are based on US dollars. If you use a different base currency in your accounts, please convert those values first.
- You can also trade on a smaller account (minimum $150 recommended when using a maximum of 4 low risk pairs) if you select only a few pairs to trade.
- When using fewer pairs, it is best to backtest on MT5 to determine the maximum drawdown and set LotsizeStep accordingly.
How to test:
- It is highly recommended to backtest on the MT5 platform. Thus, you can test the entire portfolio at once using real ticks with variable spreads. This will be as close as possible to real trading conditions.
- On MT5 run a backtest on EURUSD M15 and enable OneChartSetup in the options.
- Select lot size settings (fixed lot or LotsizeStep for automatic lot size).
- Set the test quality to "1 minute OHLC" for faster but reasonably reliable testing or "every tick based on real ticks" for the most reliable testing.