Advisor Tioga MT4
FAQ - Answers to important questions
Our products often have additional DLL files to adapt the Expert Advisor or indicator on your computer (VPS). If your antivirus swears at the archive, disable it.
- Read the instructions for installing the adviser with the DLL below.
- All advisers and indicators are 100% working and tested.
- We update the versions of Expert Advisors and indicators. This is our right, but not an obligation.
- Download all files and updates in your personal account after authorization at the time of purchase.
- If any product turned out to be really not working, we will replace it to another similar one of your choice.
If the EA does not install, first check the version of your terminal and the correct installation of the DLL files. Instructions for installing a DLL here: How to install a DLL
Version indicates the maximum version of the EA that will transferred to you. Version updates are not provided unless otherwise stated in the product description. It often happens that the products also contain earlier versions of the product, this is due to updates to the adviser or indicator.
Accessibility - if set:
- < b>In stock - it means that the file will be available to you immediately after payment in your personal account.
- Manual processing - it will take time to process the order. (usually 5-15 minutes)
- On sale - it means that the product will appear in your account later, as soon as we buy the product, usually 1-3 days.
Developer - All products on the site are "developed" by the mqlmarket service .ru and technical support for these products is provided only through this site.
A refund is provided if the Expert Advisor file is not working according to the established requirements, which are specified in in the agreement (opens in a new window). In disputable situations, we are always on the client's side.
When working with forex robots, use a VPS (rented computer), do not regret it for $ 3 per month.
We have been working for more than 5 years already using these services:
1 VPS service from Zomro: registration link with promo code (you will be given a discount).
2 ForexBox VPS service: registration link (also get a discount).< span style="color: #34495e;">
3 VPS service from FirstByte: registration link (The cheapest (but stable!) VPS is 150 rubles per month)
If you find an error in the text, write to us and we will fix it! :)
TIOGA — it is a fully automated Night scalper. It works well on all major currency pairs.
The main strategy is to use the end-of-season mean reversion in the US. The system is focused only on small and stable profits.
The Expert Advisor does not use grid, martingale, averaging and other dangerous strategies. It uses a fixed stop loss for each position.
General definition of strategy
Tioga only enters trades during the 2 hours from 21:00 to 22:59 GMT. (London time). This system only holds one position at a time on each pair.
Its entry direction depends on the mean reversion strategy. It can run on VPS clearly.
- Symbol and timeframe setting: EURUSD M5
- Using OneChart for all pairs: When true, one chart is sufficient to trade all selected pairs.
- These 11 pairs are my favorites: AUDUSD, CHFJPY, EURAUD, EURCHF, EURGBP, EURUSD, GBPAUD, GBPCAD, GBPCHF, GBPUSD, USDCHF.
- Min. account balance: $300
- Broker: ECN Brokers
- Leverage: All leverages are OK (preferably: over 100)
Please check if the London time you see on the graph matches the current London time. If this is not the case, change the Broker GMT input parameter when attaching the EA to the chart.
- Lot calculation type: Fixed_Lot / Risk_Percentage
- Fixed Lot : Active when Lot Calculation Type is set to Fixed_Lot.
- Risk Percentage (1 to 100) (per pair): This is active when Risk_Percentage is selected. It shows what percentage of your capital is at risk per pair.
- Max lot for all calculation types: The maximum lot can be this number for each pair.
- Using OneChart for all : When true, one chart is enough to trade all selected pairs
- OneChart Pairs: use a comma as a separator and write the names of the pairs
- Pair suffix: if the broker uses a suffix (the — suffix is the letter behind the pair, e.g. EURUSDm), just write the suffix here.
- EURUSDmillion >>> Suffix: m
- EURUSD.m >>> Suffix: .m
- Broker GMT in winter: check London time when attaching the EA to the chart.
- The broker uses daylight saving time: if London time is different, you can also change this entry.
- New trades: if this is false, a new order cannot be opened
- New Trades - Market Open Weekly: If this is not correct, a new order cannot be opened on Sunday from 22:00 to 22:59 GMT.
- New Trades - Market Close Weekly: If this is not correct, a new order cannot be opened on Friday from 21:00 to 21:59 GMT.
- New trades - Christmas and New Year: If this is not true, a new order cannot be opened between Dec 23 00:00 GMT and Jan 3 23:59 GMT.
- New deals — Triple Swap Day: If this is not true, a new order cannot be opened on Triple Swap Day from 21:00 to 21:59 GMT.
- Spread filter (0: not used): If the spread is higher (this number * price * 0.0001), then a new order cannot be opened.
- Example: Spread Filter = 2 Spread Filter in pips = 2 * 1.12895 * 0.0001 = 0.00022 The spread is 43 pips and the spread filter — 22 points. Thus, the EA will not open a new order.
- Daily Volatility % Filter (0: Disabled 1: Default): If a pair reaches 1% volatility in the last 24 hours, then no position will be opened for that pair alone.
- Days and hours of entry: there are 10 hours per week for opening new positions. (London time)
- TakeProfit: (real TakeProfit in pips = TakeProfit * 0.0001 * price)
- Stop Loss: (real stop loss in pips = stop loss * 0.0001 * price)
- TrailingStop: ( Real TrailingStop in pips = TrailingStop* 0.0001 * price)
- Take Profit Reduction: Every 5 minutes the Take Profit level decreases.
- Stop Loss After Opening: If you want to set a stop loss when opening an order, select false. On the other hand, if you want to set a stop loss after opening an order, select true.
- TrailingStop only in profit: If true, then trailing stop is triggered only for profitable positions.
- Maximum hold minutes (0: not used)
- Close All Positions - Drawdown % (0: Disabled): If the drawdown reaches 5% of your equity, then Tioga will close all open positions.
- Close all positions - drawdown in money (0: disabled): Currency - account currency.
- Close all positions