Advisor Waka Waka EA V3.28 DLL
FAQ - Answers to important questions
Our products often have additional DLL files to adapt the Expert Advisor or indicator on your computer (VPS). If your antivirus swears at the archive, disable it.
- Read the instructions for installing the adviser with the DLL below.
- All advisers and indicators are 100% working and tested.
- We update the versions of Expert Advisors and indicators. This is our right, but not an obligation.
- Download all files and updates in your personal account after authorization at the time of purchase.
- If any product turned out to be really not working, we will replace it to another similar one of your choice.
If the EA does not install, first check the version of your terminal and the correct installation of the DLL files. Instructions for installing a DLL here: How to install a DLL
Version indicates the maximum version of the EA that will transferred to you. Version updates are not provided unless otherwise stated in the product description. It often happens that the products also contain earlier versions of the product, this is due to updates to the adviser or indicator.
Accessibility - if set:
- < b>In stock - it means that the file will be available to you immediately after payment in your personal account.
- Manual processing - it will take time to process the order. (usually 5-15 minutes)
- On sale - it means that the product will appear in your account later, as soon as we buy the product, usually 1-3 days.
Developer - All products on the site are "developed" by the mqlmarket service .ru and technical support for these products is provided only through this site.
A refund is provided if the Expert Advisor file is not working according to the established requirements, which are specified in in the agreement (opens in a new window). In disputable situations, we are always on the client's side.
When working with forex robots, use a VPS (rented computer), do not regret it for $ 3 per month.
We have been working for more than 5 years already using these services:
1 VPS service from Zomro: registration link with promo code (you will be given a discount).
2 ForexBox VPS service: registration link (also get a discount).< span style="color: #34495e;">
3 VPS service from FirstByte: registration link (The cheapest (but stable!) VPS is 150 rubles per month)
If you find an error in the text, write to us and we will fix it! :)
Waka Waka is the advanced grid system which already works on real accounts for years. Instead of fitting the system to reflect historical data (like most people do) it was designed to exploit existing market inefficiencies. Therefore it is not a simple "hit and miss" system which only survives by using grid. Instead it uses real market mechanics to its advantage to make profit
Supported currency pairs: AUDCAD, AUDNZD, NZDCAD
Recommended timeframe: M15
- One Chart Setup: you only need one chart to trade all symbols
- Multiple currency pairs support
- Solid backtest and live performance
- No need to adjust GMT
- Very easy to use: just read 3 lines of instructions below
- Much cheaper than available high-quality alternatives
How to install
- The EA must be attached to ONLY one M15 chart, AUDCAD is recommended
- If your broker uses a suffix (e.g. AUDCAD.a) you should update names in the Symbol parameter
- Use recommended pairs only. You don't need .set files, all settings are stored internally in the EA
- The EA is NOT sensitive to spread and slippage. But I advise using a good ECN broker
- The EA should run on a VPS continuously
- With only 1:30 leverage I advise not to use higher than low risk settings on a less than $6000 account, otherwise you might have problems with free margin. With 1:100 leverage it should be fine with up to significant risk setting on a $1000 account
MM & Risk settings
- Allow Opening a new Grid - on/off opening of new grids. It does not affect the already open grids
- Lot-sizing Method - select the lot sizing method according to the risk you want to take: Fixed Lots will use fixed lot size from the "Fixed lot" parameter, Dynamic Lots will use 'Dynamic Lot' parameter, Deposit load will calculate lots based on deposit load%, and 4 predefined presets will calculate risk automatically for you
- Fixed Lot - fixed trading lot for the initial trade.
- Dynamic Lot (Balance/Equity based) - balance/equity to be used per 0.01 lot
- Deposit Load % - % of the deposit that will be totally used to open the initial trade
- Maximum Lot - max allowed trading lot
- Maximum Spread, in pips - maximal allowed spread
- Maximum Slippage for a non-ECN acc, in pips - max allowed slippage
- Maximum Symbols at a time - max allowed number of symbols that can be opened at the same time
- Allow Hedging - allow opening multi-directional trades on the same symbol
- Allow Trading on Holidays - on/off Christmas/New Year trading filter
- Allow to Buy/Sell - on/off Buy/Sell trades
- Maximum Drawdown Percent - if current floating drawdown exceeds the specified % the EA will close open positions
- Symbols - symbols separated by comma (custom if empty)
- Bollinger Bands Period - period of BB used to calculate the upper/lower levels
- RSI Period - period of RSI used to filtering out trades with small potential.
- Maximum RSI Value - value for the RSI filter
- TakeProfit for Initial Trade, in pips - take profit for the initial trade (if no grid trades opened)
- TakeProfit for Grid, in pips (weighted if zero) - take-profit for the grid. If zero, then TP is weighted, i.e. it is equal to TP of the initial order in money (not in pips!)
- StopLoss for Grid, in pips (1000 pips if zero) - stop-loss for the initial/grid trades
- Hide StopLoss - on/off stop-loss hiding
- Trade Distance - min. step in pips between grid(averaging) trades
- Smart Distance - auto- adjusts the trade distance depending on market volatility
- 2nd Trade Multiplier - multiplier for the 2nd trade
- 3rd-5th Trade Multiplier - multiplier for the 3rd-5th trades
- 6th- Trade Multiplier - multiplier for the 6th-.... trades
- Maximum Trades - max number of grid(averaging) trades
- Trade Comment - comment for orders
- UID (0...9) - unique EA instance number. Usually no need to change it
- ShowPanel - on/off Info-panel