Advisor Waka Waka EA MT5
FAQ - Answers to important questions
Our products often have additional DLL files to adapt the Expert Advisor or indicator on your computer (VPS). If your antivirus swears at the archive, disable it.
- Read the instructions for installing the adviser with the DLL below.
- All advisers and indicators are 100% working and tested.
- We update the versions of Expert Advisors and indicators. This is our right, but not an obligation.
- Download all files and updates in your personal account after authorization at the time of purchase.
- If any product turned out to be really not working, we will replace it to another similar one of your choice.
If the EA does not install, first check the version of your terminal and the correct installation of the DLL files. Instructions for installing a DLL here: How to install a DLL
Version indicates the maximum version of the EA that will transferred to you. Version updates are not provided unless otherwise stated in the product description. It often happens that the products also contain earlier versions of the product, this is due to updates to the adviser or indicator.
Accessibility - if set:
- < b>In stock - it means that the file will be available to you immediately after payment in your personal account.
- Manual processing - it will take time to process the order. (usually 5-15 minutes)
- On sale - it means that the product will appear in your account later, as soon as we buy the product, usually 1-3 days.
Developer - All products on the site are "developed" by the mqlmarket service .ru and technical support for these products is provided only through this site.
A refund is provided if the Expert Advisor file is not working according to the established requirements, which are specified in in the agreement (opens in a new window). In disputable situations, we are always on the client's side.
When working with forex robots, use a VPS (rented computer), do not regret it for $ 3 per month.
We have been working for more than 5 years already using these services:
1 VPS service from Zomro: registration link with promo code (you will be given a discount).
2 ForexBox VPS service: registration link (also get a discount).< span style="color: #34495e;">
3 VPS service from FirstByte: registration link (The cheapest (but stable!) VPS is 150 rubles per month)
If you find an error in the text, write to us and we will fix it! :)
Version MetaTrader 5
Waka Waka is an advanced grid system that has been working on live accounts for many years. Rather than tailor the system to reflect historical data (as most people do), it was designed to take advantage of existing market inefficiencies. Thus, this is not a simple "on the miss" system that survives only through the use of a grid. Instead, it uses real market mechanics to its advantage to generate profits.
Supported currency pairs: AUDCAD, AUDNZD, NZDCAD
Recommended timeframe: M15
- Single chart setup: you only need one chart to trade all symbols
- Support for multiple currency pairs
- Reliable backtest and live performance
- No need to adjust GMT
- Very easy to use: just read the 3 lines of instructions below
- Much cheaper than affordable quality alternatives
How to install
- The EA must be attached to ONLY one chart M15 , AUDCAD recommended.
- If your broker uses a suffix (e.g. AUDCAD.a), you should update the names in the Symbol.
- Use only recommended pairs. .set files are not needed, all settings are stored inside the EA.
- The EA is NOT sensitive to spreads and slippage. But I recommend using a good ECN broker.
- The Expert Advisor must work on the VPS all the time.
- With leverage as low as 1:30, I advise you not to use risk settings higher than low on an account under $6,000, otherwise you may run into problems with free margin. With a leverage of 1:100, you should be fine with a significant risk setting on a $1,000 account.