- Personal data
- Providing in any form (registration on the Site, placing orders, subscribing to advertising mailing lists, etc.) their personal data to the Site Administration, the User agrees to the processing of personal data by the Site Administration in accordance with the Federal Law “On Personal Data” dated July 27, 2006 No. 152-FZ.
- The processing of personal data is carried out in order to fulfill the User Agreement and other agreements between the Site Administration and the User.
- The processing of personal data is carried out exclusively on the territory of the Russian Federation, in compliance with the current legislation of the Russian Federation.
- The User's consent to the processing of his personal data is given to the Site Administration for the period of fulfillment of obligations between the User and the Site Administration under the User Agreement or other agreements between the User and the Site Administration.
- In case of withdrawal of consent to the processing of the User's personal data, the User notifies the Site Administration in writing or by e-mail. After receiving this notification, the Site Administration stops processing the User's personal data and deletes it.
- Personal Data Protection Measures
- In its activities, the Site Administration is guided by the Federal Law “On Personal Data” dated July 27, 2006 No. 152-FZ.
- The site administration takes all reasonable measures to protect the personal data of Users and respects the rights of personal data subjects established by the current legislation of the Russian Federation.
- The protection of the User's personal data is carried out using physical, technical and administrative measures aimed at preventing the risk of loss, misuse, unauthorized access, breach of confidentiality and data modification. Security measures include firewall and data encryption, control of physical access to data centers, and control of data access permissions.