Terms of agreement
1. MQL Market is not responsible for the operation of trading advisors.
2. MQL Market does not guarantee 100% performance of Expert Advisors. We test each Expert Advisor on different accounts and different brokers, but this does not guarantee that it will work for you. It all depends on many factors, and some Expert Advisors are very sensitive to this (for example, ping on the server, the spread size or the spread type is floating, fixed, etc.). Keep in mind that some Expert Advisors trade cautiously, so be patient. As such, no refunds are provided. By agreeing to the terms of the purchase, you confirm your agreement that you will not demand a refund!
3. MQL Market is not responsible for losses during trading. We cannot guarantee you successful trading of this or that Expert Advisor. Our goal is to provide you with a tool, and how it will work depends entirely on YOU.
4. The buyer is responsible for all open trades of advisors purchased from MQL Market, thus each buyer confirms that he will not file claims for unsuccessful trading with the help of trading advisors, indicators and strategies. You are solely responsible for the use of these tools and the consequences that may result from it!
5. Do not rush to put the adviser/indicator on a real account. Try it on a demo account or put a small amount on a cent account and only then use it on a real money account. It is advisable to spend at least 2 weeks on tests.
6. We cannot guarantee you the profitability of a particular trading instrument purchased from us. Today they may be profitable, but not tomorrow. You must understand that this is a risk and we are not responsible for it
7. All products are provided as is and only in the version indicated on the product purchase page. We do not provide any updates. If you purchased a product and then a newer version appears on our site, you will have to purchase an updated product.
We have a program for the return of funds or the exchange of goods in cases where the product (EA, indicator or script) does not fully perform its functions or is not installed at all according to its description. Here it is important to look at the version of the terminal (MT4 or MT5) and the build version, the version of the DLL file compatible with it (which is indicated in the product description).
In order to make sure that the product is eligible for a return or exchange, we personally must make sure that you completed the installation procedure correctly. To do this, you need to provide us with remote access data so that our specialists personally study the problem.
The strategy of "especially poor": I will buy a product, I will say that it did not work and I will return the money back - such a maneuver does not work with us! We work honestly and demand the same from the client.
Product will not be returned in cases:
- You didn't like the strategy of the EA or indicator.
- You were not satisfied with the yield.
- Features such as the news filter do not work or other servers are blocked that are not a bug for a product of a certain version, but are limited due to the version itself, a change in the server address, and other similar conditions.
If your advisor does not work, change the settings, broker or VPS server. Study the problem, read the reason in the relevant forums or discussions. Some Expert Advisors only work with certain brokers.
There may be spelling errors in the materials of the site, for which we ask you not to swear, and if you notice an error, you can write in the feedback form. We are not here to check spelling, but to share trading advisors with you.